Fashion

Hello Welcome to my blog feel free to leave a comment

Hello Welcome to my blog feel free to leave a comment:)
have any questions just ask i dont mind :)
Id Loved to know if you like my blog thanks :)

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Buxom Buxom Amplified Lash Mascara

What it is:
A do-it-all mascara with an innovative expandable brush.

What it does:
This mascara features a unique brush that changes with the turn of a dial. The fully extended position can be used to majorly volumize lashes; twist down to the ultra compact position to precisely comb through lashes for incredible length, separation, and definition.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Synthetic Fragrances
- Synthetic Dyes
- Petrochemicals
- Phthalates 

(Putin it to the test)

I think the brush is pretty cool i think im gona keep it after i use all the mascara lol any ways it works good at lanthening my lashes and it dosent clump makes my lashes stand out more and looks fuller it dosent smudge but its not water proof so it will get messy if your eye get wet but over all i love the brush :) its worth buying for the brush but the mascara its self isent that great 

 Disclaimer: I DO NOT OWN THIS PHOTO ALL CREDIT GOS TO OWNER YOU CAN CLICK PHOTO TO GO TO THE OWNER AND SITE

No comments:

Post a Comment