Fashion

Hello Welcome to my blog feel free to leave a comment

Hello Welcome to my blog feel free to leave a comment:)
have any questions just ask i dont mind :)
Id Loved to know if you like my blog thanks :)

Thursday, May 19, 2011

What it is:
A tinted moisturizer with SPF 15 protection.

What it does:
Ideal for normal to dry skin, this product offers a casual alternative to foundation. It provides moisture, sun protection, and sheer, comfortable coverage.

 

(Putin it to the test)

It gos on nice and smooth and has some coverage but its more on the sheer side but it does even out skin tone it moisturizes the skin so it doesn't make you skin feel dry i love that its oil free and it does last all day long theirs nothing rely like awesome about this theirs a lot better tinted moisturizer with SPF 15 and for less money i wouldn't buy this again sorry i wanted to love it 

 Disclaimer: I DO NOT OWN THIS PHOTO ALL CREDIT GOS TO OWNER YOU CAN CLICK PHOTO TO GO TO THE OWNER AND SITE


3 comments:

  1. Thanks a bunch <3 woah, I need a tinted moisturizer for summer! D': *writes notes*

    ReplyDelete
  2. fab review! and yes it's a gorgeous jumper isn't it :)

    thankyou for the comment on my blog :)
    XOXO, BECCA
    http://www.fashion-train.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't use tinted moisturizers, but I love the fact there's spf protection in it. great review, dear! X

    ReplyDelete