Fashion

Hello Welcome to my blog feel free to leave a comment

Hello Welcome to my blog feel free to leave a comment:)
have any questions just ask i dont mind :)
Id Loved to know if you like my blog thanks :)

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Mia Clip-In-Feather

(What it says it does)
 Mia Clip-in Feathers add a pop to your hair!

(Putin it to the test)
i found these and thot why not try them they were on sale for $7.50
they come in four colors Natural,Pink,Blue,Purple they come with about 7 feather on them 2 big ones and 4 or 3 small ones i think these are cute for kids or just for fun and at a low price its great they clip in easy i like these more them Sultra Feather Hair Accents becuse they keeped falling out and the mia clip-in feathers dident and they cost way less so you can get more overall these are cute even thow the trend is kinda over now but i like these just for fun you can just clip them in and take them out very cute love to know if you tried these or like them :)









Disclaimer: I DO NOT OWN THIS PHOTO ALL CREDIT GOS TO OWNER YOU CAN CLICK PHOTO TO GO TO THE OWNER AND SITE



1 comment:

  1. I honestly don't get the whole 'feather extensions'-hype, HOWEVER - I'm diggin' the one-feather-earring-look : D It's super cute! You should post photos of you wearing these!

    Thanks for your comment back! : D Well, my leg is all worse cause I'm an idiot >_<" BUT I'm glad u like my hair : D

    ReplyDelete