Fashion

Hello Welcome to my blog feel free to leave a comment

Hello Welcome to my blog feel free to leave a comment:)
have any questions just ask i dont mind :)
Id Loved to know if you like my blog thanks :)

Thursday, June 9, 2011

ZoomZoom Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula with Vitamin E Lotion

(What it says it does)
Heals and softens rough, dry skin. Smoothes marks. Tones skin. An excellent all-over-the body moisturizer and after tanning butter.
"Not Animal Tested"

(Putin it to the test)
This stuff smells rely good iv been using it for a while and its even out my skin tone and lighten my skin a little it make my skin feel so smooth and soft and helps with dry skin i like using it at night and just SLAP! A LOT ON LOL it rely make your skin soft and a little gos a long ways and this on cost $6.49 and it does what it says and for the price i will buy more love it!









Disclaimer: I DO NOT OWN THIS PHOTO ALL CREDIT GOS TO OWNER YOU CAN CLICK PHOTO TO GO TO THE OWNER AND SITE



No comments:

Post a Comment