Fashion

Hello Welcome to my blog feel free to leave a comment

Hello Welcome to my blog feel free to leave a comment:)
have any questions just ask i dont mind :)
Id Loved to know if you like my blog thanks :)

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

100 Percent Pure Pink Grapefruit Body Scrub

(What it says it does)

Smooth and soften your skin with this exhilarating , skin brightening body scrub jam packed with potent vitamins and antioxidants that protect and restore, uplifting pink grapefruit essential oil, moisturizing fruit oils and skin brightening berries. Truly, 100% Pure -no synthetic chemicals, preservatives, artificial fragrances or any other toxins. 100% Pure formulas are the most effective because they are concentrated- never diluted with thickeners, emulsifiers, water or any other fillers.
(Putin it to the test!)
iv been using this for a week now and it works great it lightens my skin and it smells SO GOOD!and my skin feels smooth as a babys butt lolz im so buying more of this and it look like it will last me a month or two if i use it every day but it was last longer it you use it every other day or every week and it cost 19 dollars but its worth it.

Disclaimer: I DO NOT OWN THIS PHOTO ALL CREDIT GOS TO OWNER YOU CAN CLICK PHOTO TO GO TO THE OWNER AND SITE

No comments:

Post a Comment