Fashion

Hello Welcome to my blog feel free to leave a comment

Hello Welcome to my blog feel free to leave a comment:)
have any questions just ask i dont mind :)
Id Loved to know if you like my blog thanks :)

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Dr. Jart+ Premium Beauty Balm SPF 45 PA+++

(What it says it does)

A one-step balm that perfects the appearance of skin while protecting it from the sun and environmental factors.  

What it is formulated to do:
A moisturizer, sunscreen, and treatment serum, this all-in-one product also includes advanced brightening properties. Ideal under makeup, its natural looking coverage minimizes the appearance of imperfections and evens the skin tone. Antioxidant bio-peptides and adenosine protect skin from harsh environmental factors while restoring firmness and elasticity.

(Putin it to the test) 

 I em in love with this stuff it goes on smooth and feels soft and it makes my skin tone look even and so natural and it makes my skin look light with a glow i love wearing it with out makeup over it but if you like putting makeup over it makes it last a lot longer and makes makeup look rely good i dont know about it firming my skin yet but if i do notest i will let you know overall this is a must have for summer if you dont want your makeup fading or melting off 

Disclaimer: I DO NOT OWN THIS PHOTO ALL CREDIT GOS TO OWNER YOU CAN CLICK PHOTO TO GO TO THE OWNER AND SITE


No comments:

Post a Comment