Fashion

Hello Welcome to my blog feel free to leave a comment

Hello Welcome to my blog feel free to leave a comment:)
have any questions just ask i dont mind :)
Id Loved to know if you like my blog thanks :)

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Clarins Instant Smooth Self Tanning

(What it says it does)

A magic self-tanner for perfectly smooth skin and a natural-looking tan.

(Putin it to the test)

Im fair skinned and so some tanning products make me look orange but this one is good it gave me a nice glowing look and it gos on very smooth and it doesn't streak but you do have to apply it every other day i wish it came in a bigger container it doesn't last long because the container is so small but overall i love the color it give my skin.

Disclaimer: I DO NOT OWN THIS PHOTO ALL CREDIT GOS TO OWNER YOU CAN CLICK PHOTO TO GO TO THE OWNER AND SITE


.

No comments:

Post a Comment