Fashion

Hello Welcome to my blog feel free to leave a comment

Hello Welcome to my blog feel free to leave a comment:)
have any questions just ask i dont mind :)
Id Loved to know if you like my blog thanks :)

Monday, April 4, 2011

Smashbox 'Full Exposure' Mascara oooo i wounder what it does :O

(What Smashbox 'Full Exposure' Mascara says it does)
Expose your lashes with this ultimate eye-framing mascara. Inspired by Smashbox's on-set technique of layering fiber mascara over volumizing mascara for the biggest, longest lashes on camera, Full Exposure Mascara provides a 104% increase in lash volume plus lengthening fibers in one to create scene-stealing lashes at every angle. No smudging, clumping or flaking.
(Putting it to the test)
Curled lashes put it on and..............................................................................
Wow it does lengthen and volumize my lashes makes my lashes dark black nice color and it did not smudge but it did flake a little made my lashes a little stiff lol but overall i think its a good mascara from smashbox

Disclaimer: I DO NOT OWN THIS PHOTO ALL CREDIT GOS TO OWNER YOU CAN CLICK PHOTO TO GO TO THE OWNER AND SITE

No comments:

Post a Comment