Fashion

Hello Welcome to my blog feel free to leave a comment

Hello Welcome to my blog feel free to leave a comment:)
have any questions just ask i dont mind :)
Id Loved to know if you like my blog thanks :)

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Tree Hut Shea Body Butter Original

(what it says it does)
Tree Hut Shea Body Butter is made with pure shea nut butter, to soften and deeply moisturize skin. Natural oils and botanical extracts are blended with the shea butter to help further soothe and hydrate skin.
(Putin it to the test)
it gos on smooth and it absorbs fast it smells pretty good it make my skin soft and smooth the smell last long on the skin it non greasy but i wish it last longer it only makes my skin stay smooth and soft half of the day.

Disclaimer: I DO NOT OWN THIS PHOTO ALL CREDIT GOS TO OWNER YOU CAN CLICK PHOTO TO GO TO THE OWNER AND SITE

No comments:

Post a Comment