Fashion

Hello Welcome to my blog feel free to leave a comment

Hello Welcome to my blog feel free to leave a comment:)
have any questions just ask i dont mind :)
Id Loved to know if you like my blog thanks :)

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Macademia Natural Oil Healing Oil Spray

(What it says it does)
Healing Oil Spray is an ultra fine mist that instantly absorbs into hair, weightlessly infusing moisture, health, softness, protection, control and shine.Provides intense nourishment Long lasting tangle + frizz-free finish Amazing shine and manageability Instantaneous absorption Light-weight, non-greasy feel Extends color treatment life Natural UV protection Reduces drying time 40-50% Perfect size for travel 2.0 oz.



(Putin it to the test)
Don't you just love it when you friend lets you use hair products so you can try them before you buy them my friend let me use Healing oil spray by Macademia and it works so good i just love it.It sinks in my hair fast and it doesent leave a greasy feel and it make my hair color look shiny and last longer and it makes my hair dry faster when i use it in my wet hair and it helps with frizz and i love the smooth shine amazing iv been using it for a month and i just love this stuff iv you have colored hair this helps the color last longer it made my pinkish hair last longer i cant live with out this stuff and it only cost $14.50 and last long YAY!

Disclaimer: I DO NOT OWN THIS PHOTO ALL CREDIT GOS TO OWNER YOU CAN CLICK PHOTO TO GO TO THE OWNER AND SITE




No comments:

Post a Comment