Fashion

Hello Welcome to my blog feel free to leave a comment

Hello Welcome to my blog feel free to leave a comment:)
have any questions just ask i dont mind :)
Id Loved to know if you like my blog thanks :)

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Ultraflesh Ultraflesh Panthera Mascara

(What it says it does)

This volumizing, super-defining, and long-wearing Ultraflesh mascara gives the term "cat eye" new meaning. Formulated with a blend of natural waxes, it maintains the lashes' soft, pliable feel while keeping lashes conditioned and promoting healthy growth. The dual-purpose Panthera brush combines a full brush experience with a comb on the other side to create definition and length without clumping or smudging.

 (Putin it to the test!)

the tube is funny looking to me lol but its nice it gets a good amount of mascara on the brush it gos on good it lengthen my lashes but it did leave little clumps at the end of my lashes it didn't keeps my lashes conditioned it felt kinda dry feeling i like that it doesn't smudge or flake i wouldn't rely buy it again :)

Disclaimer: I DO NOT OWN THIS PHOTO ALL CREDIT GOS TO OWNER YOU CAN CLICK PHOTO TO GO TO THE OWNER AND SITE

No comments:

Post a Comment