Fashion

Hello Welcome to my blog feel free to leave a comment

Hello Welcome to my blog feel free to leave a comment:)
have any questions just ask i dont mind :)
Id Loved to know if you like my blog thanks :)

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Philosophy Amazing Grace Perfumed Shampoo, Shower Gel And Bubble Bath 16oz

(what it says it does)
 Because it is formulated with nourishing milk proteins, it calms even the most sensitive skin and nourishes the driest hair. Clean skin and hair never smelled so amazing. (16 oz.)
(Putin it to the test)
 This stuff smells AWESOME! its a ligth scent but it last all day long after you wash your self with it (That sounded better in my head lol) it makes my skin feel soft and smooth like you know after you get a scrub and your skin feels so soft and smooth thats how it feels after i wash my self with it i mean this stuff is so good im gona buy more of these it cost $22 dollars but its worth it is last about a month or so witch is nice.

Disclaimer: I DO NOT OWN THIS PHOTO ALL CREDIT GOS TO OWNER YOU CAN CLICK PHOTO TO GO TO THE OWNER AND SITE

No comments:

Post a Comment