Fashion

Hello Welcome to my blog feel free to leave a comment

Hello Welcome to my blog feel free to leave a comment:)
have any questions just ask i dont mind :)
Id Loved to know if you like my blog thanks :)

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Tree Hut Brazilian Nut Shea Moisturizing Shower Wash

(what it says it does)
This moisturizing wash creates a creamy lather that will leave your skin smooth, soft and delicately scented.
Beneficial Ingredients:
Organic Shea Butter: skin repairing & moisturizing, anti-aging, promotes elasticity Brazil Nut Oil: deep moisturizer with vitamins A, C and E
(Putin it to the test)
Im in love with the way this smells it smells so good and it is a deep moisturizer it leave my skin feeling so soft all day long witch i love this is a must have for spring and summer you be smellin so good on hot summer days :D

Disclaimer: I DO NOT OWN THIS PHOTO ALL CREDIT GOS TO OWNER YOU CAN CLICK PHOTO TO GO TO THE OWNER AND SITE

No comments:

Post a Comment